Apply now for this specialized position at SeaDek Marine Products in Rockledge, FL
SeaDek Marine Products is seeking a HyperFit Custom Installation Specialist for its growing team.
Assists custom install and OEM install divisions by planning, preparing, and executing installation projects from scheduling to installation by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential duties and responsibilities are listed below. Other duties may be assigned.
– Captures the preliminary schematics of a project using templating, digitizing, and photogrammetry techniques.
– Uses dry-fit techniques to verify that all parts are properly sized and oriented.
– Utilizes CAD skills to create drawings that conform to applicable industry standards and codes, as well as company policies and procedures.
– Performs quality checks of design layouts and detailed drawings.
– Sets up and maintains an organized file system.
– Consults with senior peers on certain projects.
– Displays moderate skills with high level of proficiency.
– Documents job size and time for performance and efficiency reports.
– Captures patterns utilizing digitizer and can effectively operate a CNC machine.
– Creates business partners, sales orders and production orders with SAP as required to ensure that projects’ needs are met.
– Manages budget tracking for each project.
– Communicates with customers by phone or via email.
– Corresponds with customers about order status and changes to orders.
– Addresses complaints concerning billing or services rendered, referring warranty claims to quality department for investigation.
– Assists in preparing, coordinating, and conducting CF/CI training at the Hyperform facility.
– Corresponds with CF/CI on issues/problems and assists in resolving issues with drawing requirements, CNC cut performance, etc.
– Provides on-going training for CF/CI via email, phone, and in-person as needed.
– Represents Hyperform in a professional manner at all work-related events and during customer facing interactions.
– This position requires 25% travel time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of SAP; Rhinoceros; Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Current Driver’s License. Additionally, this position requires the ability to meet MVR requirements per our insurance carrier standards.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle or feel. The employee is frequently required to walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.