Description: Marketing/Graphic Design Assistant
Marketing Assistant Job Purpose: Supports marketing operations by editing and organizing product graphics and information, managing projects, supporting ecommerce and social media efforts and designing art and copy layouts.
Marketing Assistant Job Duties:
- Collects, organizes and edits images and data to be uploaded to online store. Requires basic skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and Excel.
- Illustrates concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Edits and/or captures images to be used on website and social media platforms including but not limited to FaceBook, WordPress, Twitter, InstaGram, Google+, Tumblr, YouTube, etc.
- Supports promotions by managing event and sponsorship projects. Requires good communication and organizational skills.
- Prepares catalogs and brochures by formatting content and graphics; arranging printing and internet packages.
- Provides marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends utilizing Google AdWords, Google Analytic as well as AdRoll platform.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
Skills/Qualifications: Photoshop, Illustrator, Excel, Graphic Design Skills, Data Entry Skills, Layout Skills, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Written Communication, Analyzing Information, Handles Rejection
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org