Customer Service Representative
Date Issued: 04/17/2014
Department: Sales/Customer Service
Primary Role: Interacts with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and to process orders.
1. Receives customer requests by telephone or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Analyze requests, provide information requested or ascertains who can best provide the information, and routes the request to the proper person.
3. Creates sales orders and jobs for End Users.
4. Assists with creating sales orders and jobs for Dealers/Distributors and OEM customers on an as-needed basis.
5. Tracks the status of orders with the Production Manager.
6. Contacts customers to verify orders and provide shipping details as needed.
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND:
1. Customer service skills.
2. Pleasant telephone demeanor.
3. Computer proficiency is required including MS Office Suite and Email.
4. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
5. Ability to perform basic math.
6. Able to work independently.
7. Team player who works productively with wide range of people.
8. Verbal / written communication skills.
High school education or GED equivalent
Please email resume to: email@example.com