What is SeaDek?
SeaDek non-skid, closed cell EVA products offer safe and comfortable alternatives to molded in non-skid, paint-on textures and other marine traction products currently available. Made in the USA from UV protected non-absorbent foam, SeaDek features an innovative, textured micro-dot surface for enhanced non-slip characteristics.
Formulated with a 3M™ acrylic based high-bond pressure sensitive adhesive, SeaDek's robust, peel-and-stick application makes it easy to install and requires no mounting of hardware. Easy to clean and stain resistant, SeaDek also provides protection for boat surfaces, especially in high traffic areas. Other benefits that SeaDek offers include:
- Exceptional traction even when wet
- Unparalleled comfort when standing, walking or leaning on boat surfaces
- Shock absorption, which decreases fatigue
- Protection for boat surfaces against scratches, chips and dents
- Noise reduction characteristics – ideal for fishermen
- Swim platforms and cockpit pads
- Step kits
- Helm station pads
- Poling platforms
- Coaming bolsters/pads
Easy to install and customizable, SeaDek is available in a variety of sizes, thicknesses and colors. SeaDek replaces the need for molded non-skid, helping OEMs save time and money in their manufacturing processes. SeaDek's capabilities include:
- CAD/CAM for precision manufacturing requirements
- Customized bevels, contours, logos or designs
- Multi-color laminations
- SeaDek is made in the U.S.A.