The term SeaDek' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 5440 Schenck Ave. Rockledge, FL 32955, U.S.A. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website, (http://www.seadek.com).
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trademarks") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of [insert your state], U.S., regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the [insert state] courts located in [insert county] county, [insert state], shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.